Osprey Outfitters Guide Service and Fly Shop

Osprey Outfitters Guide Service and Fly Shop
Osprey Outfitters Guide Service and Fly Shop

The Shop

The Shop
The Shop

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Battle Rages!

As far as I am concerned, if this is such a hot button topic and if I have pissed that many people off, START YOUR OWN BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't tell me what I can and cannot or should and should not write! Don't ask me to call you before I post anything to get your side of the story. The last time I checked this is still America. Although the Chinese own our ass, they do not run the country, yet! I will post whatever the F*%# I want on MY blog. I try to keep it light and comical but sometimes there are going to be sensitive issues. If you want to voice any opposition please feel free to start your own blog.

I have no ax to grind against the construction company nor the homeowners that are currently working below Tucker. If all projects for bank stabilization along the Bitterroot River were done in this fashion there would not be an issue. They are doing some great work. If you read my posts, you will see that I was able to talk to the owners of the construction company doing the work and was grateful that they were doing the job. My blog posts are about the bigger picture along the Bitterroot River. The greatest threat to the river system, in my opinion, is illegal riprapping and its affect on the Bitterroot River. Hopefully, the next post will be back to fishing stories. Although, I am sure I will be re-visiting this issue as more people come in and voice their opinion on both sides of the argument.

1 comment: